Thursday, February 19, 2009

MINE, MINE, MINE



I am so not good at blogging yet!! I think about needing to blog about a million times a day and just don't take the time~I guess when you know you have readers then that helps motivates you~so I am always reading other blogs and adding them to my list to keep up with so I went to do that today and to my surprise I had 2 comments!!! WOW!! I was so excited to see them! Mainly because I have told NOONE about this blog in my "real" life. Mainly because noone really knows what I am feeling about the whole pregnancy issue. They know I want another one~just don't know how long we have been trying. So thank you!! You made my day!!



Today hasn't been great~I woke up with a migraine~I deal with these on a fairly regular basis unfortunately. I panicked a lil because I knew that a friend of mine was bringing her 2 boys over at 12:30 for me to babysit. I quickly got my brother to run to the pharmacy for Imitrex and prayed it would kick in quickly. I might add that I am battling a cold again. It seems I get well for 2 weeks and then it comes back~this has been going on since Christmas!!! So I just didn't feel good at all.



The boys got here and I thought, "Yea~playmates for Olivia!!" WE go to church with this family so Olivia is fairly close to Isaac and Carder andyway so I didn't think too much about having them over. I usually babysit at their house but today it didn't work out that way. Let me just say~BAD IDEA!!! Olivia is not used to having other kiddos playing with her toys. She was not handling it very well. SHe was soo emotional. Cried most of the afternoon over my bed, my kitchen, my doll, my car!! I was sooo tired! She hauled off and hit Carder, who is also 2, in the face with a xylophone stick and I had had it!!! SHe immediately went to her room for "time out" and threw the biggest fit ever! After her 2 minutes in time out I brought her out to apologize to Carder and she said, "I wanna take a nap" So I laid her in our bed and she was out!


She really is a


sweet girl, but not used to sharing her toys. Definately something we will work on. We go to playgroup every week and she does good at other houses so I didn't think anything of it. It opened my eyes for sure~we need to work on it!!






In other news~I haven't done that good with my scripture reading this week. I have a mentor at church and one of the things she has encouraged me to work on is getting back into the Word. It's not that I don't want to do this~I just get busy and then lay down to go to bed and think, "oh no I forgot my reading/quiet time!" I guess I need to set my alarm or something until I get into the habit of it again. I noticed such a difference in my attitude when I am in His Word. God is faithful and merciful and THANK GOODNESS for that!!! He has patience with me even when I have none with myself!


I took 4 hpt this past week~yes FOUR!!! It's not that I had any one reason to think I should I just keep hoping that one will end up positive since I have no dates or anything to go by. I wish I could have a cycle, ovulate, then test 14 days later! OH well~God has another plan~FAITH, FAITH, FAITH!!

Thank you all for your prayers! I appreciate them SOOOO much! More than you even know!!! Also, thank you for taking the time to check out this blog~I am not as eloquent as some or as interesting but this is my life!
This is Olivia as a pig on a recent trip to The Wonder Place~we always have such fun when we go there!







2 comments:

Jackie said...

Comments are addicting - I can attest to that - I was SO excited when I got my first comment. :)

Faith, faith, faith - right there with you. That whole thing that you described, of taking multiple hpt's, not having any real cycle to base it on...yup. I know how you feel. It can be so frustrating.

Mine is an only child too, and she does GREAT at her friends' homes with sharing...but it's a totally different story when they come here and play with HER things. She is so used to having it all to herself...so tough to teach sharing when they are by themselves!

His Doorkeeper said...

Olivia is just darling! The pictures of all the beautiful pink tulips were made at Baptist Medical Center (up on top of the hill). My pictures didn't do it justice....there would be many places that would make a great photo place for pictures of Olivia!! The gardens are beautiful. It is right in front of the hospital!

Blessings to you!
Judy Martin (Kelly's Korner Mom)